- “Zero-Shot Learning for Unfamiliar Gesture Recognition”
- Wil Thomason and Ross Knepper.
Accepted to and presented at ISER 2016
- “An Accurate Real-Time RFID-Based Location System”
- Kirti Chawla, Christopher McFarland, Gabriel Robins, and Wil Thomason.
Accepted to IJRFITA.
- “Recognizing Unfamiliar Gestures for Human-Robot Interaction through Zero-Shot Learning”
- Wil Thomason.
Given at RSS 2016 in the 2nd Workshop on Model Learning for Human-Robot
Co-author of “Synergy: Coordinated Action Among Independent Mobile Cyber-Physical
Systems” with Ross
Knepper, Greg Morrisett, and Abhishek Anand.